Careers - Payment Resolution Representative
This position is responsible for assisting individuals with medical billing questions and processing payments through incoming and outgoing calls while maintaining a professional level of customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibility
- Makes outbound courtesy calls to patients to ensure they are receiving their statements, answer any questions about their account(s) and reach a payment resolution against their account(s)
- Receives incoming calls from patients to answer their questions and reaches payment resolution against their account(s)
- Responsible for consistently meeting production and quality assurance standards
- Processes credit card payments accurately against the patient's account(s)
- Maintains quality customer service by following company policies and procedures as well as policies and procedures specific to each customer
- Protects customer information by keeping all information confidential- Processes miscellaneous paperwork
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- High School Diploma
Apply now for a position in Marshall, MN
Apply now for a position in Mobile, AL
Apply now for a position in Monroe, LA
Apply now for a position in Pottsville, PA
Note: you must complete the application to be considered for the position.